Report a dead animal

Before you start

  • You can report dead animals you find on the road or in a public space to Tunbridge Wells Borough Council.
  • This includes wild animals like badgers and foxes, as well as domestic pets such as cats and dogs.
  • Animals which are larger than a badger should be reported to Kent County Council.

Report a dead animal

Report a car accident with an animal

You must stop and report the accident to the police if you hit any:

  • dogs
  • horses
  • cattle, eg cows
  • pigs
  • goats
  • sheep
  • donkeys and mules

You must do this as quickly as you can, whether the animal is killed or not.

Report an injured animal

You can report an injured animal to the RSPCA in England.

Telephone: 0300 1234 999


A - Z of council services